Thai Lotto Result 1st December 2016 was Up: 069 Down: 77

thel0tt0w0rld result 1/3/2014

AOA
all my friends ......

.......some...................body.......................told.............................me................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................27....................full........game..........................................states.....................................BUBBEL.........................99/99...........................................................................................................................................................13...................FLTOT............................................................................................................................................................1.........................................................................................6........................................................................................6...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................PLZ.................................................ALISH.......................COMMENT...................................................WIN............................................................................................................473 next view .???
[-] 7 users say Thank You to akk4467 for this post:
   Alish, bbaban10, flawless, ibrarbutt, oldking, rajasingh, tanha9999
oh yeah game double my friends ???
[-] 2 users say Thank You to master for this post:
   3rdeye, Alish
I Don't Understand What you have Indicated in your post.

Clarify Before asking for comments.
resim
[-] 6 users say Thank You to Alish for this post:
   Akash88, leokam, mind, R79, RAJ, shafiq01