Thai Lotto Result 1st December 2016 was Up: 069 Down: 77

LUCK...COMEING ON 15th EVENING
LUCK>>>>COMING ON 15th EVENING..Have a good night sleep friends..

REGARDS

KUMAR...

resim
[-] 16 users say Thank You to kumar for this post:
   Alish, atienza68, banglavai, bhongsky082000, dileep, diom01, king_faisal007, lotto1, malik786, onikmahmud, perera, Positively, raana, RAJ, STREET_HAWK, sudevan
(07-11-2014, 12:06 AM)kumar Wrote: LUCK>>>>COMING ON 15th EVENING..Have a good night sleep friends..

REGARDS

KUMAR...

resim

bro if posibal plss post 14 july night than we will help to us,,, plssssss
[-] 8 users say Thank You to mohammad517 for this post:
   bhongsky082000, diom01, king_faisal007, komyintoo, raana, razone, sudevan, vinayak
Yes, why post so late if you really want to help....I hope that you don't believe that if you post early then Thai government will change the result are you? All that believes are just BS....But it's your information, if you post early it would help us and we would really appreciated, but if not then it's ok...
[-] 6 users say Thank You to staxiong for this post:
   Alish, bhongsky082000, diom01, kumar, lotto1, raana
(07-11-2014, 07:42 PM)staxiong Wrote: Yes, why post so late if you really want to help....I hope that you don't believe that if you post early then Thai government will change the result are you? All that believes are just BS....But it's your information, if you post early it would help us and we would really appreciated, but if not then it's ok...

Dont post now .its too early,if you post now the result will be change
BR
lotto1
[-] 4 users say Thank You to lotto1 for this post:
   banglavai, diom01, kumar, raana
Dear Friends,

I would like to thank all of you who said thank you and the comments too i do understand after i read the comments you know guys.. i to get 'frustrated' because i have lost a lot of money hope you guys understand i am just trying to help and make sure that i will be right hopefully and if am right this time the next game will be posted with the permission of the ADM only so guys keep your fingers crossed we need to crack the nick this time...i hope i can post it much more early.. take care and have a good night sleep...

resim

enjoy some music....
[-] 17 users say Thank You to kumar for this post:
   abdullah147, Alish, aslari, bhongsky082000, diom01, flybyu2, king_faisal007, lotto1, mmlatif, mrasheed, mutthamalar, myfq1977, pervezarain1, Qadeeralhaq, raana, samad777, sudevan