Thai Lotto Result 1st December 2016 was Up: 069 Down: 77

** Important Announcment **
Good Day Everyone.

Today I am going to Announce a major Development on our forum which i was planning from past couple of weeks. Its actually a Practice and unfortunately its been practiced many times here but every time some people who don't understand it they ruined it. :cautious:

So from now on i will manage/Administrate it myself. Rolleyes

So Lets Talk about it what we are going to present here.
Its Basically a 4 Strongest Digit Tass/Touch from all the Individuals i will select.

People Which i have selected & i am sure everyone will indorse my selection.

=================

BvgBlacklisted
Qadeerulhaq
Jewel Abrar
Padesi
Srilankan
Lala
G9
Doller
RizwanKhan
ThaiKhan
Irfan99
Roti143
TopGun
suresh114311
Chai
IbrarButt
Mr.Khaled
Jalal4180
Staxiong
Shajitbaby
Razzi.Ch
Naeemulkabir
Negro
Mr.MK
Jasim123
PrinceSumon2013
King000
Anshadriyad01
NadeemSanam
Samad777
RAJ
Hksa2013
Maksim
OnikMahmud
Leokam
OneNumber
Theking
Rajasingh
Majnial
Mrhassan
Aslari

=================

These are the names of those players which will take apart in this Joint-Venture.
Now Note Down these Key Points which i will mention Below and Stick these in your mind.

1. You will create your Most Strongest Unbreakable 4 Digits.
2. You will have 14 Days to create these Strongest Digits on every draw so make sure you create most strongest 4 Digits in which you think that at-least a pair will come out of these 4 Digits.
3. You will post your 4 Digits One Day Before Every Draw in a thread which i will create.
4. Dont Take These 4 Digit Task Easy. Its not Easy, you have to Work on your Digits to Make them Unbreakable.

If you have any questions Feel Free to Ask. I am sure that G9 & all other members who knows it will hopefully answer to the asked questions here.

" Don't Miss this Opportunity "

Regards
Alish

resim
With due respect , Sir Alish – this is my honor for your approval/selection to be a participant for the crucial task. I assure my very best to predict as per your statement ( among 4 digits at least a pair ).
Definitely, it is not that easy – sometime, as hard as catching the flying shadow.
Thanking you and best of luck.
RAJ
[-] 19 users say Thank You to RAJ for this post:
   ahmadrafeek, Alish, Amadosa, Blue Bird, digitalaam, diom01, djib, flawless, flybyu2, lotto1, mustafawattoo, mutthamalar, negro, pak, pardesi, rajasingh, rizwankhan, salamat, thaikhan
Thank you Mr.Alish your good thinking for as.
My suggestion and request to all Please post 4 digits in this post only.
Coz that final day easy to collect ours 4 digits.
Thank you.
Sir Alish,many thanks,more power to U.
[-] 12 users say Thank You to Amadosa for this post:
   ahmadrafeek, Alish, diom01, mrasheed, mustafawattoo, Natnot, pak, pardesi, rajasingh, rizwankhan, salamat, thaikhan

good idea mr.alish i like that
[-] 14 users say Thank You to princesumon2013 for this post:
   ahmadrafeek, Alish, Blue Bird, diom01, doller, jabar, mustafawattoo, negro, pak, pardesi, RAJ, raj329, rajasingh, rizwankhan