Thai Lotto Result 1st December 2016 was Up: 069 Down: 77

dear G9
pls post ur strong touch suputri kumari ayesha habeebti, pls its a big request I like ur tips always thanks brother.....
[-] 13 users say Thank You to theking for this post:
   Abumurtzaa, ahmadrafeek, akhtar64, Alish, aslari, hadbani, jahangirjabed, joji999, jomelar, liarz, momin, mrhassan, raana
(02-06-2014, 07:10 PM)theking Wrote: pls post ur strong touch suputri kumari ayesha habeebti, pls its a big request I like ur tips always thanks brother.....
am not sure may b this time touch 146

[-] 3 users say Thank You to theking for this post:
   akhtar64, jomelar, Natnot
(02-07-2014, 08:37 PM)theking Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 07:10 PM)theking Wrote: pls post ur strong touch suputri kumari ayesha habeebti, pls its a big request I like ur tips always thanks brother.....
am not sure may b this time touch 146

Due to some crooks I have decided to stay away....
But do not worry, as Sir Alish said, sooner or later they will realize mistakes..

But that does not mean, the honest of honest get deprived of this, However, I have decided to PM only 6 six sets which will surely hit the jackpot, and after winning I am sure these honest people will contribute to better healthy maintenance of site..

Dear Alish I have decided the following members to be awarded tips which I feel are honest of honest... please advice necessary additions. ..

Bvg, dollar, pardesi. Roti. Irfan. Thaikhan. Mrhassan. Bluebird.
Maksim. Jaseem. Theking. Rajasingh. Rizwankhan. Jalal4148. Onenumber.
Staxion. Happybangla.

G9
[-] 10 users say Thank You to G9 for this post:
   akhtar64, aslari, flybyu2, hadbani, jomelar, Natnot, oldking, staxiong, thejaint, theking
146 will pass this time don't worry......
[-] 6 users say Thank You to leokam for this post:
   akhtar64, Asif faraz, hadbani, jomelar, mrasheed, theking
Happy bangla and G9, both are doing the new business together. so, they disappear together too.. it is so sorry for us who want Happybangla Total. may be we need to fly Bangla to ask his tips.. But forget a bout G9 because he is s proud upon his tips and we don't want people like those.. We only want Humble, like Perdesi.. he post all he have..

Thanks perdesi.. and bye bye G9 and Come back now Happy bangla cuz we don't have a happy time since you gone.. We want to happy right now.. Right now with your Good Total...

Come back by bring your Total, happy bangla.

thanks..
[-] 2 users say Thank You to sang for this post:
   bakar, hadbani