Thai Lotto Result 1st December 2016 was Up: 069 Down: 77

5 Digits
Assalam O Alaikum Everyone

So It has been 3 Games for us to experimenting the 4 Digits Task, I have analyzed many factors in these 3 Games & i think We have Got Many things Discovered.

Now After Considering some Suggestions from our Members, Staxiong, Chai, Blue Bird, Indothai, ThaiKhan and all others We have Decided not to BANN anyone from that List Because Some People were stupid enough to take these things easy and because of them All of us faced Some Big Loss.

First of All Now Its not a 4 Digit Task anymore, I have Decided to Extend the Digits Quantity to 5 Digits. the reason behind this Increment was there should not be any excuse left for anyone complaining about how they can predict a pair from 4 Digits, So Now Everyone Need to Find/Create 5 Digits (A Pair Must Appear from your 5 Digits)

You Dont Need to Post your 5 Digits Here anymore, Now This thing will remain Complete Secret, you can Send me your 5 Digits via PRIVATE MESSAGE
Or you Can Send me on my FB facebook.com/Alish.TLW

Anyway I have Re-Shuffled the Player List, Some Players are not Suitable in previous List Due to Many Reasons, Some of Them are Tip-sellers as Staxiong Said Earlier & its a Conflict of interest. Also Some Players are not taking it Seriously So I am Removing them from List. Here is the Complete Re-Shuffled List.

Qadeerulhaq
Jewel Abrar
Staxiong
Sirilankan
Perdesi
G9
Doller
Rizwan Khan
Thai Khan
Irfan99
Roti143
TopGUn
Suresh114311
Chai
Ibrar Butt
Jalal4180
Shajitbaby
Naeemulkabir
Negro
Mr. Mk
NadeemSanam
Samad777
OnikMahmud
TheKing
RajaSingh
Minto
Sameer_Sha
Mr.Hassan
Djib
Blue Bird
ThaiLottoExpert
ForexDelta
3rdEye
Kumar
TheJaint
Aasis

If anyone from this List you think is a TIPSELLER or a NON SERIOUS Member, Let me know & i will Remove him from this List. I want this list to be very Crystal Clear.

Read These Points Carefully & Make Them Stick in your Mind You Have 14 Days Left for This Task, Just Focus All you have to To Is Find the Most Powerful 5 Digits In 14 Days Which Will Drop At-least Two Digits in Winning Number (A Pair).

1. You will create your Most Strongest Unbreakable 5 Digits One By One. At-least 2 Digits (Pair) Should Must Come out of your 5 Best Digits.
2. Don't Follow Cut Digits, It Will Deceive you anytime. Just Find The Strong Digits One by One From Different Analysis and I can Assure you that your Digits will Never Fail
3. You will have 14 Days to create these Strongest Digits on every draw so make sure you create .most strongest 5 Digits in which you think that at-least a pair will come out of these 5 Digits
4. Don't Take These 5 Digit Task Easy. Its not Easy, you have to Work on your Digits to Make them Unbreakable. Rinse Repeat, Double Check your Digits from Different Formulas and Analysis to Make Sure they Are the Perfect 5 Digits.
5. You will not Post your 5 Digits Here. You Need to PM (Private Message) me your Digits 1 Day before the Game. Or you Can Send it to my FB ID
facebook.com/Alish.TLW

Now You Have 14 Days to Prepare your 5 Digits, So Let the Workout Begins.

Just Remember One thing " If you Do your Work with Complete Honesty, You Will Win, I GUARANTEE IT "

Dont Worry If your Name is not On List Because the Output Will be Shared with Everyone. So Don't Take it in Negative Way that i Ignored you or Something.

I want a Complete Agreement Reply from all the Members Listed Above, Do You Agree with Me?

Regards
Alish
resim
Dear Mr.Alish,
First of all i would like to thank you for having me on this special list of yours and i can promise that in every game my 2 digits will pass and we can all support each other to win as some of us have lost a lot of money...hope we can recover this and also win something for all of us here...thank you once more and good luck to one and all..

Regards,
Kumar...

[-] 16 users say Thank You to kumar for this post:
   akhtar64, Alish, Amadosa, Aupo, banglavai, Blue Bird, diom01, djib, doller, irfan99, kingkhanp, pardesi, raana, shafeek25, suresh114311, Tanha88
Mr. Alish (Respected Admin)

First and foremost, thank you very much indeed for having included me in your revised list of participants for this interesting and challenging game of wit and luck.
Secondly, I abosultely agree with the mechanics of this homework or assignment and your terms and conditions.
Lastly, I would like to thank all forumers who openly voiced out their brilliant ideas and suggestions that ultimately convinced Mr. Alish for no longer imposing his planned punishment to those who falied to coming out with a pair of their 4 best digits.
I wish everybody the best of luck and more power to Mr. Alish.
Best Regards,

Foxratdelta
[-] 14 users say Thank You to foxratdelta for this post:
   akhtar64, Alish, Amadosa, banglavai, Blue Bird, diom01, djib, kumar, mdjasim505, pardesi, RAJ, rajasingh, suresh114311, Tanha88

WALAIKUM-ASSALAM
Sir.Alish WE AGREE WITH YOU BY HEART & SOUL BECAUSE
SO MANY TIME WE THOUGHT TO GIVE LIKE THIS SUGGESTION BUT
WE AFRAID TO YOU.
BLUE BIRD
resim
[-] 14 users say Thank You to Blue Bird for this post:
   Aasis, akhtar64, Alish, banglavai, diom01, djib, irfan99, jabar, kabir40, onikmahmud, RAJ, sudevan, suresh114311, thaikhan
Thank you so much Mr. Alish to inserted me from your list, but would you like to give me your ID on facebook? thx before...?!
[-] 4 users say Thank You to djib for this post:
   Alish, banglavai, diom01, suresh114311