For V.I.P Membership and Account Registration Click Here

• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Digits Thai Lotto 1st April 2017
Thumbs Up 
Salam/ Hi Everyone

as i said I am Back, Lets Start Something which has been experienced on our Forum to narrow Down Thailand Lottery Draws in Previous Years, I am sure All those who Participated in those Experiments have Learned alot, Specially those Who Failed in those Times with Even their 5 Digits Touch. This Time We Will Try to avoid the Mistakes we Did Previously.

Here is What Everyone Needs to Do & How Easy It is

You have to Prepare your 5 Unbeatable Strongest Digits Touch For Every Game, Yes Only 5 Digits Touch in which a Digit Must appear in Thai Lotto Result. I know you might be thinking Oh yeah its Super Easy, But Believe me We All have seen many people Who failed Predicting even a 5 Digits Touch Many Times. So My Advice is to Prepare your 5 Digits One by One with Some Efforts, Don't Follow Some random Yearly touches or Single Formulas that produce 5 Digits, Do It slowly & with Patience.

After every Thai Lotto Draw You Have atleast 15 Days to Play Next Game If you Focus on Finding Just 1 Strong Digit a Day, you will Surely have a 5 Digits Strong Combination in Just 5 Days. So Don't Hurry Because If your 5 Digits Touch Failed, All Handwork will be Vanished and Everyone will Fail Here.

I want Every Single Person on This Forum to Participate in this Practice, People Who have been in Previous Practices Knows Pretty How Powerfull this Team Work Could be, So If you are Serious Do as i said & You will See Amazing Results in Coming Games.

I am Repeating the Points Please Read them Carefully

1. You will create your Most Strongest Unbreakable 5 Digits One By One. At-least 2 Digits (Pair) Should Must Come out of your 5 Best Digits.
2. Don't Follow Cut Digits, It Will Deceive you anytime. Just Find The Strong Digits One by One From Different Analysis and I can Assure you that your Digits will Never Fail
3. You will have 15 Days to create these Strongest Digits on every draw so make sure you create .most strongest 5 Digits in which you think that at-least a pair will come out of these 5 Digits
4. Don't Take These 5 Digit Task Easy. Its not Easy, you have to Work on your Digits to Make them Unbreakable. Rinse Repeat, Double Check your Digits Before Posting Your 5 Digits Here that They are Perfect Digits & will not Fail.

If you Dont Understand anything Please ask I will Reply or any Senior Member will Clear your Confusions.

I want a Complete Agreement reply from Every Member on Forum.

Regards
Alish
Wery powerpowerful idea
17361636_194106014412584_7935549606860195624_n.Jpg (20.74 KB)
CRW_3515_arizona_jay_800x530.Jpg (86.13 KB)

Attached Files Image(s)

My best 5 figars 9 0 7 4 8
(03-20-2017, 08:12 AM)ahmadrafeek Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 02:43 AM)Alish Wrote: Salam/ Hi Everyone

as i said I am Back, Lets Start Something which has been eokxperienced on our Forum to narrow Down Thailand Lottery Draws in Previous Years, I am sure All those who Participated in those Experiments have Learned alot, Specially those Who Failed in those Times with Even their 5 Digits Touch. This Time We Will Try to avoid the Mistakes we Did Previously.

Here is What Everyone Needs to Do & How Easy It is

You have to Prepare your 5 Unbeatable Strongest Digits Touch For Every Game, Yes Only 5 Digits Touch in which a Digit Must appear in Thai Lotto Result. I know you might be thinking Oh yeah its Super Easy, But Believe me We All have seen many people Who failed Predicting even a 5 Digits Touch Many Times. So My Advice is to Prepare your 5 Digits One by One with Some Efforts, Don't Follow Some random Yearly touches or Single Formulas that produce 5 Digits, Do It slowly & with Patience.

After every Thai Lotto Draw You Have atleast 15 Days to Play Next Game If you Focus on Finding Just 1 Strong Digit a Day, you will Surely have a 5 Digits Strong Combination in Just 5 Days. So Don't Hurry Because If your 5 Digits Touch Failed, All Handwork will be Vanished and Everyone will Fail Here.

I want Every Single Person on This Forum to Participate in this Practice, People Who have been in Previous Practices Knows Pretty How Powerfull this Team Work Could be, So If you are Serious Do as i said & You will See Amazing Results in Coming Games.

I am Repeating the Points Please Read them Carefully

1. You will create your Most Strongest Unbreakable 5 Digits One By One. At-least 2 Digits (Pair) Should Must Come out of your 5 Best Digits.
2. Don't Follow Cut Digits, It Will Deceive you anytime. Just Find The Strong Digits One by One From Different Analysis and I can Assure you that your Digits will Never Fail
3. You will have 15 Days to create these Strongest Digits on every draw so make sure you create .most strongest 5 Digits in which you think that at-least a pair will come out of these 5 Digits
4. Don't Take These 5 Digit Task Easy. Its not Easy, you have to Work on your Digits to Make them Unbreakable. Rinse Repeat, Double Check your Digits Before Posting Your 5 Digits Here that They are Perfect Digits & will not Fail.

If you Dont Understand anything Please ask I will Reply or any Senior Member will Clear your Confusions.

I want a Complete Agreement reply from Every Member on Forum.

Good idia
Regards
Alish

• 1(current)
  • Next